Adel Primary School
HOME-SCHOOL AGREEMENT 2018-2019
The school will:
- Have high expectations of all children in all they do.
- Celebrate the success of all children.
- Work closely with families to encourage children to do their best
- In addition to informal meetings we will hold two formal teacher consultations with parents/carers, at which children’s progress will be discussed, and send home a record of achievement at three points in the school year.
- Promptly inform parents/carers of any concerns or problems that affect the work or behaviour of their child.
- Provide and monitor home learning.
- Invite families to special class or school events and assemblies.
The family will:
- Ensure their child arrives at school on time by 8.55am and is picked up promptly at 3.00 pm.
- Support the attendance policy and uniform expectations of the school.
- Inform school, as soon as possible, of any absence their child may have.
- Support the school’s aims, objectives and policies.
- Work with school to resolve any concerns or problems brought to their attention by staff.
- Attend parent/teacher consultations and discussions about the progress of their child.
- Support children with home learning.
- Encourage positive attitudes throughout their child’s learning journey