AIM OF OUR SCHOOL
‘For every child to thrive in our safe and caring environment and enjoy a stimulating learning journey.’
OBJECTIVES TO ACHIEVE OUR AIM:
- To encourage children to develop independence, showing responsibility and respect.
- To support children’s ability to work together successfully.
- To celebrate and respect diversity, and promote global citizenship.
- To work together with families, governors and the local community.
- To equip children with the skills, knowledge and confidence to keep themselves safe.
- To constantly have high expectations for all children in all that they do.
- To provide a secure environment where children can explore, question, make mistakes and develop perseverance.